Saturday, May 28, 2011

I wish I did this more often.

WOAH. Blogging is hard. I don't mean physically excrutiating hard (like running, basketball, or even golf) but I-swear-I-don't have time to do this hard. It's astounding how once I am done with school occupying my life, other (equally important) things seem to fill it up just as quickly. How do people find time to blog? I have no idea. Yet I have lots of lovely friends who update time and time again, and I want to be like them! Somehow in their busy lives (which I have NO DOUBT are as crazy as my own) they find time to jump on the internet and share their life. Which I LOVE! I hate how adult life = less time with friends. So blogging helps me stay up to date even if I don't get to see or talk to them every week. I know I know I'm bad about keeping in contact. I'm going to work on that too. So dear friends, I PROMISE I will do better, and this time I mean it.

1 comment: