Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tulip Festival oh my!!!

Today Ricki took me to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point since it's the first nice day that we have had in a while!! I can't even explain how beautiful the gardens look! The paths weave through so much land- it took Ricki and I almost 2 hours to walk through! it made me want to start a garden- or just have one to look at all day long! I took lots of pictures on instagram (the best photo app ever- get it!)






My absolute favorite- how beautiful is this???



I can't wait to have my own garden, even though I will probably not be able to make them look half as good.




Today also marked a special day for Ricki and I.... It's our five month!! And exactly 3 months and 2 days until we get married. I can't wait! I can't believe it's only been this long since we started dating. I feel like he has been apart of my life forever! And I can't wait to spend forever with him.

Okay sorry for the mushy stuff.. Except Ricki is really the only one who reads this and he loves it! So I love you chocolate cream pie! You're my best friend and the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Right now we are watching the REAL Salt Lake vs. Monterey CONCACAF Championship game. It's amazing to me that I spent the majority of my life playing soccer-- yet I HATE watching it. Okay, hate might be a bit strong- but I do think that it is really boring. The fact that we are watching this would explain this really long blog post! Sorry guys

Until next time!
- Kate

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment