Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sometimes blogs come into your life for a reason.

Some times I need a pick me up. Do you ever feel like like? With the stress of life I am often overwhelmed- which turns into feelings of blah. Maybe I am the only one who ever feels like this, or the only one being honest about it. Either way, it happens.

Well last week one of these "moments" happened. and somehow, I can't quite remember, I came upon this lovely blog. I know I know. It's creepy. I don't know this person- nor is she one of the "famed mormon bloggers." But boy am I glad her blog isn't private, and was sitting there just for me to stumble upon! I do know who this girl is. I was in the same ward as her sister-in-law and her husband plays on a sports team with some friends. So it's not completely freaky (at least that's what I tell myself!)

Anyways, back to the beauty of this blog. This girl. Wow. I read a few posts, and then I was hooked. An hour later I wandered to the beginning of her blog and instantly felt disappointed. I didn't want it to end! This girl was MAH-JOR. She has become such an example to me. She has handled her life with such grace and focus on the Savior. She knows who she is and why she is here- to be a mother. (Which she was just blessed with a lovely child last week- Congrats!) But most of all she is just an all around incredible woman. Her view point on the world never ceases to amaze me, and they always bring me closer to my Savior. For that, I am forever indebted to this girl- even though I might not ever meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment