Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am incredibly lucky.

I can't believe how lucky I am. I live in a fantastic place, go to a fantastic college, have fantastic friends and am astounded each day at how much I am blessed. I am lucky because:

I have the most incredible family in the world. Have you met them? If not, you should! They are the sweetest, unbelievably generous, most hilarious group of people I have ever met. And they are my best friends. I don't know how I could survive in this life without them- and luckily I don't have too!!

I live by this. I stare at this beauty every day. But I don't get there often enough. It is a place of haven, and relaxes me even when I glance at it driving around each day. Next friday I will be there doing something very important to me, and I can't wait for the experiences that I get to have in the temple.


I have him. and he chose me! six months ago I started dating someone who would change my life. and he has in every way. Each day he makes me a better person. I learn more, experience more, risk more, and love more just because he is in my life. I can feel the spirit whenever I am around him. He is such an example to me. And he honors his priesthood- I couldn't ask for anything better than that!



In just two months he will take me here. I can't wait to be sealed to him for time and eternity!



and in less than two weeks I get to witness the marriage of these two beautiful people-



they are perfect for each other in every way.

I love Austyn- because he is my big brother. And because he is so much more than that. He is the guy who keeps me grounded, who has been there through everything. He is the guy who has the funniest laugh, who isn't afraid to tell me when I am too dramatic and who is the best example to me. He is my best friend!

And I love Ciera- because she is perfect for Austyn in everyway. She is hilarious and smart. She is a hard worker. She is spicy and saucy and flirty and everything! and because she fits in our family perfectly. She is my sister, and I love her like one! I am glad she is around because she makes my brother unbelievably happy, and because she is a great friend to me! She has such a big heart, enough to love all the attitudes in our family. She is the sweetest person I have ever met, and I can't wait for her to be officially apart of my family!

have you ever had a burst of thankfulness?

No comments:

Post a Comment