Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter Wonderland.

Adjusting to the winter season is hard. Utah goes from perfect temperatures and beautiful colors to a white, frigid wasteland. I can't leave the apartment without wrapping myself in multiple layers, only to take them off once I get to school. While I don't appreciate winter weather, there is one thing I love about this time of year- the holidays.

For me, the holidays are a breath of fresh air. Each year, we get to pause our lives for just a second. Life comes to a halt as we do what is most important, spending time with the people we care about. Don't get me wrong; November and December are definitely busy. Life is packed with parties, Christmas shopping, and finals. However, none of that seems to matter in comparison to spending time with family and friends. I look forward to watching snowstorms, drinking hot chocolate, and celebrating the holidays with those important to me. This year, I am blessed to have an awesome group of people around me to celebrate the holidays with. I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment