Sunday, October 3, 2010

Accounting.

Oh accounting, how I loathe you. Actually I love you. But I also detest you. I go to your class and understand everything then bam! A test comes along. My last accounting test was like nothing I have ever experienced. It was four hours of pure horror. Okay, so that is a definite exaggeration. But the test was really hard. Have you ever thought you were smart, then took a test and realized how much you didn't know? That was me this past week. This test required that I do everything inside out and backwards. I will never think I thoroughly understand something again. My friends always talk about how hard Accounting 310 tests are, but I didn't believe them. I just laughed it off, thinking that I would be able to handle it. Dear friends, how right you were! My first accounting test was a humbling experience. I just hope I will be ready for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment